Friday, October 14, 2005

Stupid metal freaks

Those damn robots in Payroll. I can't work with 'em! ARRRR!!! I wars trying to git down th' hall all quiet like, an' one o' those buggers comes clankin' aroun' th' corner fit to blow me down with his stupid iron wrath.

I figgered out me sword don't do no good against these monsters, so I hauls my pegleg up and ponks 'im one in the chest. He should'a capsized but instead he jist keeps a-walkin' an' starts pushing me down the hall! The nerve!!! Me, the pirate, hopping down the hall on me one good leg, trying to figger out how to git me out of this sitchyashun.

ARRRR!!! The matter was NOT settled to my pleasure.

The next time I sees one a them hornswogglers, I'm takin' me cannon to 'im.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Souliere said...

Arrr, if he thinks he kin git me gold, he's headin' for a sword in the head.

Robots! Who needs 'em?!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Them's fightin' words!

Note to self:
Get pirate staff member.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home